26th March 6pm The Galston Club
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Introducing Raymonda Bechara expert Financial Planner from Wealth at Bendigo Bank.
Raymonda explains why you should come along to this FREE event and what you will learn.
Gary Mangan, Manager Galston Community Bank Branch
Raymonda Bechara, Finanical Planner, Wealth at Bendigo Bank
Blake Heresford, Challenger
Ian Simpson, Simpson & Philips Solicitors
what you will learn
- Gain a better understanding of Aged Care, the fees and the implications.
- What are your options if the family home becomes a burden.
- Learn how to generate income in this low interest rate environment.
- Learn what the issues are surrounding Centrelink, what’s claimable and what are the implications.
- Gain a better understanding of Power of Attorney and Estate Planning.
Who Sould Attend:
- Anyone nearing retirement age.
- Adult children of aging parents.
- Those interested in or considering Aged Care either for themselves or for a loved one.
- People interested in building a better retirement.
- Anyone interested in Estate Planning.
reserve your place now
Don’t miss out on this FREE seminar taking place at the Galston Club at 6pm on 26th March, to reserve your spot simply fill in the form below.